Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just an Update

I haven't really been on here much and I apologize. I have recieved a few emails asking "What's going on"? and I just wanted to post an update really quick.

Kahlai has (AGAIN) developed a horrible allergic infection to what we are pretty sure are mosquito bites! The pics are gross so I will spare you. I took him to the ER on Sunday where they transported him to St. Joes. We stayed there over night and thankfully got to come home. I have to take him back tot he doctor now becuase his legs look like the infection is spreading up his leg. I will let you know.

Also, we are scheduled for another monitoring stay TOMORROW! It will be hard to keep him in the room and entertained, but it will be so nice to see how his little brain is doing. He has jumped through hoops in the past 8-9 months and I just admire the courage and strength this little boy has. I am certain that my son is here on this Earth to teach me the biggest lesson on LOVE.

So I will keep you updated. We are planning on doing a little video posting with my new webcam that I have to use for one of my online classes. Kahlai LLOOOOOOVES to watch himself on the videos. Watching and repeating himself and laughing at his own jokes has become his new thing.. lol. OH YES.. and he has learned to use the computer! He sits next to me sometimes while I do homework and I let him watch the Lightening McQueen and Mater cartoons on You Tube... he knows how to press play and pause it if he needs to "tell me a seekwet" LOL.. OH I <3 THIS KID!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a message.. it's nice to know who is supporting us through this..