Friday, January 2, 2009

It's a New Year Friends!











I"m so ready for what the Lord has in store for Kahlai and I this year. So far it's started out pretty great and I have to know that he is working in my life, in every situation. This holiday season has been really good for me. The other 2 kids aren't coming today due to a death in their family... sad. I will miss being super nanny, but honestly, I need a day to run a few errands and my car only seats five... including me.. so I was pretty stuck here this whole week.

Last weekend Kahlai and I went to the park. I posted some pics from his first train ride. Every time that we have gone to this park, the train was broken so he was so happy at the park that day he was trying NOT to smile so much and show his joy.. I don't know why.. he has just recetnly become bashfull about being happy sometimes.. perhaps it's a 3 year old thing.

This year I will take a stand for genuine happiness. I am trying to committ to a quest for genuine happiness. If I can't find it, how can I expect my son to? If I am sad all the time about the choices his dad makes... how can I expect my son to find a healthy balance and comforts? Being emotional about stuff I can't control just doesn't make much sense... sure it's understandable, but it doesn't make much sense.

Today is a new day, a new year, and a new love for life.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a message.. it's nice to know who is supporting us through this..