Sunday, February 8, 2009

aHHH! WE ARE HOME!!!!

So we got to come home today. The doc said that we could try to do a tritration of the depakote and a taper of the topomax from home. They were not able to decrease his seizures there at the hospital.. this is something that might take a while to do. They did, however, educate us on what kind of seizres he has... and helped us to better understand what are seizures and side effects to the medication. So it feels good to be home... but I feel like I left wit one child and returned with another. I miss my baby sooo much... I hope this is all just a phase and as crasy as it sounds... I hope I get hime back.. three year old trantrums and all!

Tonight has already been quite eventful. Kahlai did not keep his dinner down and there were not nurses tonight to just come clean it up... no sir.. I had to grab the carpet shampooer and do the job myself.... YUCK! So after I got it and me cleaned up i had to realize how blessed we are to be living with my mom. I will need help... tonight was a perfect example of that... I just can't let him self entertain or play by himself anymore... he has to have consant supervision. He can't really walk around by himself any more either... when we got home he was walking around and just fell back.. so things have changed by a lot... but I know that God will give me the strength to carry this through.

I'll write more tomorrow... Good night!

2 comments:

  1. will you please call me. I have been on here every day reading this. Oh my gosh hun! I am so glad your home. Give him a kiss from me. Call when you can so we can talk to him.

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelique,
    I miss you and Kahlai. I wanted to tell you about a neuroligist that Carol sugested. Her name is Dr. Teodori. Carol says she is very good. Just a suggestion. I am still praying for you and Kahlai.
    Love,
    Trice

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a message.. it's nice to know who is supporting us through this..