Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Joy Joy Joy

Still waiting to get word on my computer... Augh. Kahlai has his Neurology appt tomorrow at 1pm so I'll keep you posted on what she says. Kevin and I have agreed that we would like to switch doctors... I am just trying to remember all of the things I have to do. .. ASU apps.. scholarships.. hmm.. insurance... and what else? Oh yes.. homework.. that I cannot do. Damn.

Kahlai has this intense craving for PIZZA all of the time! So I make him "Pizza" for breakfast...

So here's the layout..

Canned Biscuit on the bottom.
Cheese.
Egg ( he prefers fried )
Bacon
Some more cheese.

At first I thought.. as long as he is getting in the fat and calories that he needs.. I'm good with it. But then I found myself diggin in in no time! lol.

I have been really trying to Not gain weight, but it almost seems like the more I think about losing weight.. the more I put on! ~ How in the world? lol

So now I am thinking that I need to take some drastic measures... I'm going to have to force myself to take time in the day to exercise.. I heard that you have more energy when you do exercise... just the thought wears me out. ;) So I'm increasing my water intake.. it's a first step... if you have any great diet ideas.. I'm ready to listen.. or read.

I would think that as much as I chase him around all day.. I would be super tone and healthy.. hmm.. something is wrong here.. oh yes. STRESS... the five letter word that has the same affects on my body like CAKES or SWEETS do!

I'll update after the appointment...

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you that through all of this you are considering the need for exercise. Between that and drinking more water, the rest will fall into place. You will sleep better which will make it all go much better. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here it is... just when I thought I would start today... I'm gonna have to try for tomorrow... story of my life.. lol. I wish there was caffeinated water.. oh there is.. coffee!.. so i guess that doesn't count for my water intake.. SHUCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a message.. it's nice to know who is supporting us through this..